Thursday, May 26, 2011

And they're off...

By now I'm sure nearly everyone has a received their invites. The only ones left to send belong to anyone directly involved in the wedding, these will be in the mail tomorrow. Remember to send back your RSVP & Rehearsal Dinner cards so we can account for everyone and get meal selections in for the rehearsal dinner.
Now on to more exciting things. WE ONLY HAVE 64 DAYS LEFT!!! I (Candice) am totally freaking out! I'm losing sleep which is causing me to lose my mind and have far too many ditsy moments. Maybe meeting with our day-of-coordinator, Angela will help ease my mind. On that note, is it common for a bride-to-be to start "nesting"? That's the best term I could come up with because I don't really know what to call it. I've been pulling blinds down to super scrub them in the bathtub and can't wait for some drier weather so I can get out in the yard to make things organized.
Oh! I almost forgot to announce that Wes got a promotion! He started his new position as Northwestern WA Sales Manager on May 16th. He's waited nearly 3 years for this to happen and we couldn't be happier. He has quite the commute at the moment so his days have been very long but he seems to be getting the hang of things.
Okay, I need to get this last round of invitations ready to go so I will talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment