Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dress Shopping Part 2

Well, I just got home from trying on dresses at The Wedding Bell. It was a great experience! The only bum thing about it is that I now have 2 dresses there I really like along with the 2 dresses at Lady Margaret's. Ahhhh!!! No bueno.

My mom & Ashley really liked a strapless A-line dress that is on the sale rack so I can't order it if it's gone. I'm on the fence about it because I couldn't breathe very well in it. It fit like a glove. Luckily there's about an inch of play so I can have it taken out like 1/4" on both sides if I decide to get it.

The 2nd dress I liked is form fitting with a deep sweetheart neckline and it actually has straps. I didn't think I'd like a dress like that but I love it! It's silk and on the sale rack so I need to make a decision and soon. I have pictures but they don't do the dresses any justice.

I'm think I'm going to have Dr. Heather (Wes's sister) and Andy (Ashley's husband) along for another round to get their opinions. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment